This week, We talk about the Facebook F8 Developer Conference, Is the tablet market dying?, how about Twitter’s growth? Is it more important to make money or to have user growth? And finally, using reddit to express your feeling and emotions.
We are launching a new video podcasting channel. Check out some of the background works in place.
Tech News Of The Week
- From Cnet – Samsung launched new audio products
- From Ben-evans – iPads and tablet growth
- From VulcanPost – Relative of MH370 victim started a Reddit online thread, reveals post incident insights
- From portada – Twitter 2014 revenues double but user growth declines
- From stratechery – TWITTER’S MARKETING PROBLEM
- From TheNextWeb – Facebook F8 Conference
For More Event Listings – http://www.webuild.sg/