This week we start with our podcast with some awesome news coming out from our local tech scene.
Start ups in Asia
- YFind Acquisition – YFind is SIngapore’s 7th tech exit this year. Who is buying what? link
- Could Indoor GPS be an untapped market?
- RedMart series A funding – link
We tend to always say Singapore is too small a market – But it is a market we have intimate knowledge of and should aim to capture before expanding outwards – I think Singapore is unique in that we are a good test bed of early adopters and a clear audience to focus on.
Related: Why Aren’t many going for the Billion-Dollar Ideas in Singapore link
- Management and IT Security lapses found at several Singapore Government Agencies – link
- Ease Foreign labor restrictions and support crowdfunding – link
Back it Up!
Which of the following services do you use?
2. google drive
3. sky drive
Bryan uses all three, while dropbox is the killer for Chris.