Questions we ask ourselves
- Who are the audience
- Where would they use the app?
- How would they use the app?
- Does the user require a native experience?
- Do we have the necessary resources?
- Can web app be a start?
- Mobile First Design: Why It’s Great and Why It Sucks
- Why Mobile-First May Not Be The Best Strategy After All
- Why Android First is a Myth
- If Android is so popular, why are many apps still released for iOS first?
Answer to the show’s question
Majority of the users on Facebook are still on desktop.
But they are slowly shifting.