Red Dot Ventures – Established in 2011, Red Dot Ventures (RedDot) is a seed-stage venture capital firm focused on Singapore-based high-tech startups in areas including ICT, Interactive Digital Media (IDM), MedTech, Nanotech, CleanTech, and Engineering.
- Workshop One: Building Sales, starts on 25 Feb 2014
- Workshop Two: Creating differentiation through positioning and market segmentation, starts on 4th Apr 2014
Remember say that you are get to know the lessons from us 🙂
Hot This Week
- From Business Insider – Here’s Facebook’s Explanation For Why It’s Buying WhatsApp For $19 Billion Here’s what on the table: $4Bn in Cash, $12Bn in Stocks And $3Bn in RTU.
- From Vulcanpost – Dish Out wants to be the Evernote for couples, makes chore delegation fun – Dish Out is a new task-sharing mobile application for couples. It converts the daily routine chores such as ´walk the dog´ or ´change this bulb´ into a fun and healthy competition game with your partner.
- From e27 – Singapore’s DPM rolls out subsidy of ICT costs, extends PIC scheme – In yesterday Budget speech in Parliament, Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam announced that the government is launching three initiatives to subsidise information and communications (ICT) costs for local businesses until 2018.
- From TechInAsia – WeChat will soon allow celebrities and media to rake in money from ads – WeChat is working on an advertising service that will allow anyone with an official account to place ads in their content and make money from clicks. That will be especially useful for content creators and media outlets who want to make money from their WeChat subscription accounts.
- From TechCrunch – Candy Crush Maker King Files For U.S. IPO – King Digital Entertainment, the Irish publisher behind Candy Crush and several other big mobile games, has filed its initial IPO papers with the SEC, and says it wants to trade on the NYSE under the KING ticker. The initial appeal for investors will be obvious: This is a huge, fast-growing company. And the risk is obvious as well: It’s a huge, fast-growing company based around a single game.
- MOOC Study Group @ Data Science SG : 22 Feb, Sat.
- DataScience SG Meetup : 22 Feb, Sat.
- SG Android Devs February Meetup : 26 Feb, Wed.
- Coding Dojo: Legacy Code (C# and Java) : 27 Feb, Thur
- SG Meteorites 0.2 : 27 Feb, Thur
- IXD Session: Front-end pattern libraries : 27 Feb, Thur
For More Event Listings – http://www.webuild.sg/