Big week! We are having acquisitions here and there! Last episode, we shared about the tech blog scene locally and the very next moment we have TechinAsia buying SGentrepreneurs. #Amazing. Singapore is becoming an exciting place for startups.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Gear is a smartwatch like no other
- Android KitKat unveiled in Google surprise move
- Microsoft swallow Nokia’s phone business for $7.2 Billion
- Viki set to be acquired by Rakuten for US$200M
- What Viki’s USD$200m exit says about Singapore’s starup ecosystem
- Xiaomi unveils new Android-powered 5-inch MI3, 47-inch smart TV in China
- SGE acquired by Tech in Aisa
How Do I Qualify?
iSPRINT Funding – Your business must meet the following requirements to qualify for iSPRINT.
You are a local SME with
* Minimum 30% local shareholding AND
- Company’s Group annual sales turnover not more than S$100 million OR
- Company’s Group employment size not more than 200 workers
- You do not already own/ use any other solutions that you are going to adopt (i.e. accounting, payroll or POS solution).