This week, we have a special guest with us. She is Lijiuan. She is an experienced lady from the F&B industry especially for wines. We listen to her problems in the space and see how Tech can help her solved her problem.
for those thinking of venturing your startup into the wine space, this is 30 mins well spent.
- this Sino-French Startup Aims to Give China a Monthly Taster of Fine Wines – Wine is a big thing in China?
- Max is an interactive wine terminal: a virtual sommelier – is there a need for one? How about a mobile sommelier
wine app needs to be localised
- More than 2000 wines apps on app store, but no one is having a stronghold.
- Wine Pairing App by NTUC – find out how you can pair fried kway teow with wine
- PIC – everyone knows that SME can claim for automation / IT devices… but there are still many things you can claim for …
- Startup Claim for Cash – feel free to tweet me if you have any questions, I just did my claims for my startup
Startup of the week
Singapore’s Protag to launch Indiegogo campaign for anti-loss device – loss ur stuff?